Monday, April 14, 2014

MUM REVELATIONS | BETH | BABY MAC



Today I would like to introduce you to Beth from BabyMac. Beth is a mother to two sweet girls Daisy age 7 and Harper age 4.. 

1. Where do you reside? 

Southern Highlands NSW

2. What is special about where you live? 

Amazing natural beauty – rolling green hills filled with dairy cows and potatoes.

3. How long have you had your blog? 

8 years in July

4. What is your favourite childhood memory? 

Colouring in and playing with my little sister. Family holidays.

5. What are some memories that you like to create for your children? 

Spending time together as a family – road trips or holidays. Family movie nights all packed down together in front of the fire. Having people over for meals and entertaining.

6. Describe your perfect day?

Having a good nights sleep, lazy morning, breakfast or lunch out and then a quiet night at home – cooking a special meal for friends and family.

7. Favourite holiday destination?

My father in laws property on the mid north coast NSW.

8. What are some of your favourite items that you could not live without? 

Vacuum cleaner!

9. What is your favourite product for kids and why?

Humble paper and pencils – anything is possible!

10. What is one product you have bought that you did not need but just had to have?

Where do I begin?!!  Bed linen and cushions are my weakness.

11. What is your family’s favourite meal?

Roast chicken.

12.What is your go to mummy uniform?

Jeans, striped long sleeve t shirt.

13. What is the best thing about being a mother?

The selflessness, the unconditional love and learning something every single day – mostly about myself!

14. Favourite place to shop? What are you loving right now?

Anywhere down in the Southern Highlands (refer to my recent blog post)

15. To finish off would you like to add a favourite photo? 

This symbolises all that makes me happy. Food. A table for friends to sit around and share. The beauty of our home and surrounds.


I just love Beth's photos around her home ...... and I just had to share a few extra photos from her blog.










Thank you so much Beth for taking the time to be a part of Mum Revelations.


2 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for having me here! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. Thank you s much for participating. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished