Wednesday, December 14, 2016

LITTLE BLACK DRESS STYLED THREE WAYS

The little black dress is always chic no matter how you style it. I have always had a little black dress to wear in summer perfect to wear to work, to the beach, shopping, or running errands.

I remember a few years back when I was working in Bondi Junction visiting the doctor for my migraines I fell in love with what a lady was wearing. A simple and chic black dress with sandals. This vision has stuck with me ever since.

                              
My workday style





OPI Infinite Shine (breakfast at tiffany's collection) $22.95 


Casual Style




Elegant Style



Ally Block Heel $149.95


Do you have a little black dress that you love to wear?

How do you love to style your lbd?


Happy Stylish Wednesday  V x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished